South East Asia River Cruise
Starting out from the epicentre of Cambodia, you’ll be presented with plenty of opportunities to discover Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor. Cruise through Lake Tonle, the largest fresh water lake in South East Asia, where unsurprisingly the setting assumes that of villages devout to ‘the catch’. Smile at the classic and quirky architecture of Phom Penh before bidding Cambodia farewell, for its onto Vietnam and the charming colonial city of Sa Dec. A final call at Ho Chi Ming City, with nearby highlight of the Cu Chi Tunnels also possible, completing your South East Asian exploration.
The from price is based on the sample itinerary mentioned below.
- Full Board service (breakfast, lunch and dinner) each day
- Some of our river cruise partners offer all inclusive cruises
- Welcome Drinks Reception on arrival
- Gala Dinner on one night of your river cruise
- Evening entertainment with some daytime entertainment
- Some river cruises will also offer complimentary use of the bikes onboard.
From the Angkor Temples to the Mekong Delta
- Day 1 Siem Reap - Angkor Lunch at 4* Hotel / Artisan d’Angkor workshop / Hotel stay
- Day 2 Siem Reap - Angkor Temples of Banteay Srei & Ta Prohm / Tour of Angkor Thorn / Angkor Night Market / Phare Circus Show / Hotel stay
- Day 3 Siem Reap - Tonle Lake Angkor Wat Temple / Welcome Cocktail
- Day 4 Tonle Lake - Kampong Chhang - Kampong Tralach Lake Tonle Cruise / Local tastings of Kampong Chhang
- Day 5 Kampong Trallach - Koh Chen - Phnom Penh Wat Kampong Tralach Leu pagoda / Tour of Koh Chen village / Tuk-tuk in Phnom Penh
- Day 6 Phnom Penh Royal Palace / National Museum
- Day 7 Chau Doc - Sa Dec (Vietnam) Local fish farm by boat / Nui Sam Hill
- Day 8 Sa Dec - Vinh Long - Cai Be Local Market / Fruit Tree Nursery / Rice Producing manufacture
- Day 9 My Tho – Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Honey Bee farm / Chao Gao Canal / Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 10 Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City Tour / Cu Chi Tunnels / Farewell Cocktail & Dinner
- Day 11 Ho Chi Minh City Tour Cholon (local Chinatown)
196 of us went to perform as part of the Disney Performing Arts programme and they made it a fantastic experience. We had all sorts of obstacles thrown at us with snow and Eurostar strikes but nothing was too much trouble. 'No train to Disneyland???', 'no problem', coaches were organised to take us the rest of the way. Becky kept in touch the whole time checking we were taken care of. I highly recommend South Quay Travel, we have memories to last a lifetime.
I recently took my group on a wonderful tour of India's 'Golden Triangle' and then on up to Shimla in the Himalayas, arranged for us by South Quay Leisure and Travel. Everything had been taken care of from the moment we arrived. The transport, the transfers, the hotels, the guides, the porters, the admissions to all the wonderful places we visited, plus much much more besides. We had the experience of a lifetime and the company had left no stone unturned in ensuring the content and comfort of our tour.
Thank you so much for a fantastic Numeracy trip to Disneyland Paris. The experience was excellent for all our pupils. They all enjoyed themselves enormously. We will certainly be booking again with South Quay Travel.
We are just back from Lyon, and I wanted to say the organisation from your end was excellent, we both had a wonderful weekend.
South Quay Travel have organised a number of trips away for us. Disneyland Paris being a highlight for us this year, they looked at many options to get this within a price range I knew our group would pay, fantastic value for money. Well done guys.
A superb trip. The hotel was great both in location, quality of facilities and the meals provided. The pacific anchorages cruise was the best for many on a luxury catamaran yacht that went the 12 miles or so out in to the Pacific Ocean to make sure we got to see every ship! Well done with all the plans and arrangements for this trip which meant for all of us it was a trip of a lifetime in every sense.