The Imperial Charms of Russia
Enjoy extended time in St Petersburg and Moscow with plenty to discover in between on this twelve-day river cruise with Emerald Waterways (ABTA No. 9294 and No. Y6328). Your group will journey through the River Svir; Lake Onega and the River Volga uncovering ‘Old Russia’. See the wooden houses of Mandrogi, the 11th century city of Yaroslavl founded by Yaroslav the Wise; the stunning countryside encompassing Goritsy and the beloved Uglich which forms part of the Golden Circle around Moscow.
- 32 meals including 11 breakfast, 10 lunches and 11 dinners
- 2 drinks per guest with lunch and dinner on-board
- 9 shore excursions + 2 EmeraldPLUS activities
- Return flights from London Heathrow
The Imperial Charms of Russia
- Day 1 St. Petersburg Welcome Dinner
- Day 2 St. Petersburg St Petersburg city tour / Welcome Cocktail
- Day 3 St. Petersburg Hermitage Museum
- Day 4 St. Petersburg Day at leisure
- Day 5 Mondrogi Mondrogi with colourful wooden houses
- Day 6 Kizhi Cruise Lake Onega / Kizhi Island
- Day 7 Goritsy Kirillo-Belozersky Monastery
- Day 8 Yaroslavl Yaroslavl walking tour
- Day 9 Uglich Uglich walking tour
- Day 10 Moscow Moscow city tour
- Day 11 Moscow Visit Kremlin Grounds
- Day 12 Moscow Farewell
196 of us went to perform as part of the Disney Performing Arts programme and they made it a fantastic experience. We had all sorts of obstacles thrown at us with snow and Eurostar strikes but nothing was too much trouble. 'No train to Disneyland???', 'no problem', coaches were organised to take us the rest of the way. Becky kept in touch the whole time checking we were taken care of. I highly recommend South Quay Travel, we have memories to last a lifetime.
I recently took my group on a wonderful tour of India's 'Golden Triangle' and then on up to Shimla in the Himalayas, arranged for us by South Quay Leisure and Travel. Everything had been taken care of from the moment we arrived. The transport, the transfers, the hotels, the guides, the porters, the admissions to all the wonderful places we visited, plus much much more besides. We had the experience of a lifetime and the company had left no stone unturned in ensuring the content and comfort of our tour.
Thank you so much for a fantastic Numeracy trip to Disneyland Paris. The experience was excellent for all our pupils. They all enjoyed themselves enormously. We will certainly be booking again with South Quay Travel.
We are just back from Lyon, and I wanted to say the organisation from your end was excellent, we both had a wonderful weekend.
South Quay Travel have organised a number of trips away for us. Disneyland Paris being a highlight for us this year, they looked at many options to get this within a price range I knew our group would pay, fantastic value for money. Well done guys.
A superb trip. The hotel was great both in location, quality of facilities and the meals provided. The pacific anchorages cruise was the best for many on a luxury catamaran yacht that went the 12 miles or so out in to the Pacific Ocean to make sure we got to see every ship! Well done with all the plans and arrangements for this trip which meant for all of us it was a trip of a lifetime in every sense.